In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a PSP in Ms Paint. First, draw the outline of the PSP with a light pencil marking. After this, draw in the details to the controller. Use details to make the buttons and make them look 3D. After this, you will add in shading to the buttons and around the console. Then, add color to the front of the console in any colors that you would like. After you have added in all of the details you want, you are finished! Save this and then come back to it later if desired, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades