New to Google SketchUp? Take a look at this instructional video and learn how to draw shapes in Google Sketchup. There are four fundamental rules to drawing edges.
The first is that you must draw a closed loop of edges to create a surface, but your loop of edges must be coplanar. The second rule is to watch the axis directions and use inferring to line up the edges. Rule three is to learn and use the different inference points. These points are show in green dots. The final rule is to always draw to and from existing edges, or in other words, don't draw new edges over existing edges.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades