Hulldo teaches you how to draw lined paper in GIMP. First you create a new document and make it 600x600 pixels. Make the background a bluish grey. Create a rectangle in the middle of the document. Now you want to add a blue horizontal line. You will want to then duplicate that layer until you're at the bottom. You can add a stroke to the rectangle or use a shadow to make it look like it's on top of a regular piece of paper. You also have to leave some space at the top and bottom to mimic a real piece of lined paper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades