How to Draw a house on your computer
1) Choose green from the color palette and draw a squiggly line across the bottom of your screen.
2) Select the paint bucket and press below the squiggly line to fill that section in green.
3) Choose black, and the pencil tool. Draw a square with the bottom touching the green squiggly line. Now draw a triangle on top the square with the bottom of it touching the top of the square.
4) Draw to square windows inside the big square and a circle in the bottom middle of the triangle.
5) Draw crosses in the middle of each of the square windows.
6) Draw a rectangle, that is taller than it is wide, in the middle of the main square.
7) Draw a small circle on the left hand side of the rectangle.
8) Choose the paint bucket and the color red. Click the main square to fill it.
9) Choose orange and click the triangle to fill it.
10) Choose brown and click the rectangle to fill it, then click the small circle in the rectangle to fill it.
11) Choose a sky blue and click the background to make it blue.
12) Choose white and the pencil tool. Draw cloud shapes in the top of the screen. Choose the paint bucket and click inside the clouds to fill them in white.
13) Choose the pencil and yellow. Draw a circle at the top of the page with lines coming out of it. Choose paint bucket and click inside the yellow circle. Choose black and pencil tool. Draw a happy face inside the yellow circle.
14)Draw a stick person with a circle head beside the house and color them in using the paint bucket and a skin color.
15)Add in a soccer ball by drawing a circle with spots in it, fill circle with white using paint bucket. Draw a rectangle using black and the pencil to make a net.