In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a female vector cartoon character in CorelDraw X4. Start out by drawing the head of the character with lines that are curved. Then, add in the pupil and color of the eye. Don't forget to add in the lines underneath and on top of the eye, as well as the creases above them. Copy and paste this to create the other eye, then add in eyelashes and eyebrows. Then, draw in a nose and shape the face. add in additional details to the face, then add in the colors to the details of the face. The hair can be added next, along with the shading of the face and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades