In this tutorial, we learn how to draw anime eyes in MS Paint. First, open up MS Paint and then grab a marker that is thick. From here, draw in a thick line that will be the top of the eye. Then, draw in the round area underneath the eye and the pupil inside of this. Draw in the bottom lash line of the eye, then start to add detail to the middle of the eye. Use the dark line to create a thicker line around the pupil, then fill the eye in with black. Leave a white part to make the eye look glossy and more realistic. Add in some color to the eye, then copy and paste to make a duplicate eye for the other side of the face, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades