When the amount of memory on your computer sucks, you either have two options: Buy more RAM, or make use of the storage space you've got by compressing your files. One program that will become your new BFF should you choose to do the latter is WinRAR. WinRAR is a compression and packaging software that makes it way easier to store large files on your computer.
If you'd like to compress and then unpack audio media files, check out this tutorial to learn how to install WinRAR and then download songs into your iTunes or other mp3 player.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades