In this tutorial, we learn how to dodge and burn in Lightroom 2. First, open up your image in Lightroom 2 and use the brushes to change the saturation and the colors in the image. You can also use the graduated filter which you can use to apply effects across the image itself. Next, you can add a tint onto the picture and apply a second filter to make the top of the image darker, then make the middle of it brighter. Change the exposure and saturation to make the picture look more realistic. Use your adjustment brush to make the picture brighter, then after you're done with this, save it and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades