In this video, we learn how to do a grass silhouette effect in GIMP. First, draw a black mound and then close off your selection. After this, turn the path into a selection and fill it in with a black color. Next, select your smudge tool and use a small circle brush. Set the rate up to 95, depending on the length of grass you want. Now, use your mouse to push up on the mound and you will see wispy pieces of grass form where you are moving your mouse. Cross them over and cover as much of the area as you want. When finished, you will have grass, then save your image and continue on!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades