In this tutorial, we learn how to do the easy step interview in QuickBooks. Although you can skip this interview, go through it so you don't skip important elements for a solid accounting program. To start, enter all of your company information and then click "next". Select your industry, how it's organized, the first month of your fiscal year, and a password. Continue this information until you are at the end, then save the file for your information somewhere you can easily find it. Make sure you put QuickBooks in a secure place that is readily available for backups to your computer. It may take time to set this up, but when finished you can return to the homepage and start using this software again!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades