Auto tune is a popular effect made popular by T-pain. To do this you will need two programs. The first one is Auto-tune and the other one is music editing program called Mix craft. You can also use other music editing programs of your choice. Download this programs from their website. You can also use the trial versions. Now open up Mix Craft and under the effects you can find the Auto Tune effects in VST effects. Open some kind of music. Double click and import the required music. You can also use WavePad to record your music. To record all you need to use is open a new file and press the record button. Using this tool can be very simple and effective. This video shows how to use the Auto-Tune effect that is present in the Mix craft music edition program and produce the T-pain effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades