In this tutorial, we learn how to customize bash prompts with the PS1 variable. The PSI variable will say what something does. You can change this using the export command. Basically, you just type in the same thing and add in something. You can do this by simply typing it in using your keyboard. After this, press enter on your keyboard, then continue to change more things. There are a ton of different things you can do with this. You can find more from the website: http://pastebin.com/f2309fd10. Practice doing different prompts and save the website for future reference.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades