Begin with starting the program Picasa. If the program has been opened, choose an image for editing. Double click on one of the images and it will open. On the left of the screen there is an editing toolbar. The next option after this is to Crop the picture. Click "Crop Picture". Then choose the format you want the picture to be cropped to. Then hit Enter.The next option is "I'm Feeling Lucky". With this option you can give the picture the best color possible.Following with Redeye Repair. Choose this option from the left editing toolbar. Return to the picture. make a circle with your mouse around the eyes of your person. The picture will be automatically adjusted.Next is the fill light option. Choose it from the left editing menu and move the slider to make your picture brighter or darker.the final option explained is the option "straighten". This option is used to straighten the picture. After clicking you are prompted again with a slide bar. Choose the setting that fits best for the current picture. After editing the picture you can save it and add it to your album. select the folder you want to save in and save the picture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades