This tutorial explains how to properly use Xara Xtreme to create a vector drawing from a bitmap. The tutorial explains the use of primitive shapes like ellipse tool, and combining it with the use of the Shape Editor tool for drawing of the more complex shapes. The tutorial also deals in passing with the use of fills and outlines. Another major point it discusses is rotating and positioning of objects and the use of blending to achieve gradient effects when needed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades