In the following series of videos we will establish a particle stream that is then used to create a surface that evolves over time in Houdini 9 software.
Part 1 covers Surface From Particle Stream:
This is a very simple introduction to how a stamp function is defined in a copy sop. We then generate a series of stamp functions applied to a box, copied to a stationary grid and to a particle system as well.
Part 2 covers Guided Surface From Particle Stream:
In this example we continue with the evolution of a dynamic surface and explore means to control the path of the particle streams.
Part 3 covers Guided Attribute Surface From Particle Stream:
This example foregoes the use of geometry to define the surface and instead creates and attribute that defines a width for the particle streams.
Part 4 covers Creep Attribute Surface From Particle Stream:
This lesson illustrates a different mechanism for defining the path of the particle stream.
So if you want to learn more about creating particle effects and the ways particles can create surfaces within Houdini, then this video series will cover all the different options available.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades