This intermediate level CAD software tutorial gets into the basics of creating shared parameters in Revit and how to create schedules to access them. In this Revit tutorial scheduling is meant to be used more as a spreadsheet interface for driving the model and not so much for putting schedules in a drawings set. That being said this video covers the basics of making a schedule in Revit which one could easily then place on a sheet.
This is a technique David Fano has been using quite a bit to control multiple objects that need to have the same instance parameter. He shows you how to use the instance parameters as sub-type parameters and by grouping in the schedule you can quickly change the same parameter on many objects at once. These types of Revit schedules can sometimes be called working schedules.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades