This tutorial shows you how use Blackboard, a popular content management system, to make a podcast available to your students. Blackboard provides an easy an easy way to upload a podcast and make an RSS feed for it available to your students. The tutorial is available on the companion Tech Ease for Mac site and includes a PDF document with the instructions. Learn how to upload podcast content to Blackboard and how to make an RSS feed available so you students can subscribe to the podcast feed in this tutorial.
Download the instructions on PDF.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades