First add video to the video section. Then take what we want to add and place it just below the video in the video section. Now look at the bar just over the video section. There will be a video camera sign. Click on it. There will be many tabs. Click on the "overlay feature tab" then click on the "Enable picture in picture" option. Now choose "Full Screen" in the drop down menu in the preset options. Now set the Video Transparency option to whatever you want.
Now it's all done. Check your work by playing the video on the right side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades