This how to video shows you how to setup a meeting using Microsoft Outlook. First, open the program. From here, click on calendar. Next, go to the upper left corner and select new. On the subject line, type in the subject of the meeting. In the body, type in what the meeting is about. Go to scheduling and go to the left and select invite attendees. From here, select the address book and search for people by their last names. Select who is optional and who is required. Click okay. You will see everyone's schedule. Select a time where everyone is free. You can adjust how long the meeting will be. The bottom will show the exact date and time it will be. Press send to complete the meeting request.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades