In this tutorial, we learn how to create music with JamStudio. First, open up JamStudio and then open up some beats onto the screen. After you do this, you can add in loops and then change the sound of the tempo. From here, you can add in chords and also change in the bass or piano sounds. There are a ton of different things you can edit and change in here. Play the audio as you make it to test out how it sounds. Once you get the right combination put together, save it! Have fun creating music and using it for your projects!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades