Check out this "Juicy Tutorial" to learn how to create the lighten effect in Paint Shop Pro 8.
Paint Shop Pro (PSP) is a raster graphics editor and, later in the series, a vector graphics editor for computers running the Microsoft Windows operating system. Paint Shop Pro 8 was published by Jasc Software.
This cool "lighten effect" for your pictures is a really neat a cool effect for any of your portrait photos. This tutorial gives your pictures that "edge" you see in a lot of layouts.
Here is the picture used in the video after the effect is applied.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades