Hulldo teaches you how to create indented text in GIMP. First, create a new document of any size. Then use the text tool to write some words. Next, select that text and go to Script fu-layer effects-inner shadow. Once you've done this, duplicate the layer. You will now want to filter-blur-Gaussian blur. Apply that to your second layer. Now you can either merge the layers or leave them as they are. You can also play with the text settings, if you want a larger shadow, a bolder text and so on. Now your indented text is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades