You can create an image gallery of any directory on your file system with Konqueror. If you are a KDE user and you need to see the images in any directory, but if there are any other stuffs beside images in that directory then you will see that stuffs too. So if you do not want this, you need to click on tools in Konqueror menu and choose "create image gallery" for the current directory. There will be many options like folder, look etc. so set your options as you like and click on create, it will create a images.html page in the current directory and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades