In this video, we learn how to create a glossy shield in Xara Xtreme. First, open up the program and then create the shield outline. After this, create another outline inside of it. Arrange these and then combine them together, adding in silver in between them. After this, you will add a light blue color to the top and then separate this with a dark blue color at the bottom. To make this appear shiny like a shield, you will add in white around the outline of the inner shape. Once finished, save this and then you will be finished with your shield!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades