In this how-to video, you will learn how to make a .gif animation from video footage. First, open Photoshop, click file and select import video frames to layers. Next, select the video you want to use and open it. Once this is done, you will see the amount of frames in the videos as layers in the video. Go to window and animation to open a new display for the animation. If you want to shrink the .gif image size, go to edit and image. Change the size to your liking. Now, just go to file and select save for web devices. Make sure the .gif file extension is chosen. You can preview the animation before you save it. Once you are done, select save. Now you can use this animation anywhere, including online.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades