Eager to share your favorite pieces of literature, but can't find any electronic version of the book? Don't worry! You can create your own e-book library. All you need is a digital camera and some free software.
Step 1 Scan or take photos
Scan or take photos of a book you want to convert into an e-book. It may take a while, but think of the result. It really deserves the effort.
Step 2 Start RealPrinter
Download and install the free software for Windows—RealPrinter. Launch the program.
Step 3 Add images
Upload images to the program using the "Add" button in the "Files" tab. Make sure that the file sequence is all right. The program will automatically improve the images quality, remove fonts, adjust contrast, etc.
Step 4 Edit images (if necessary)
Go to the "Edit photos" tab. Establish the image type, adjust brightness, contrast, and crop the edges if necessary. Use the "Apply to many" button to speed up the process.
Step 5 Preview the eBook
Open the "Page Preview" tab and select the quantity of photos on the paper and their arrangement. It's better to choose 2x1 or 1x1.
Step 6 Save as an eBook
Return to the "Files" tab. Click the "Save" button., and from the drop-down menu, choose "Save as ebook".
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades