This tutorial teaches you how to create an animated cursor for Windows. The cursor is created with RealWorld Cursor Editor 2007.1 with 3D module installed.
This guide is intended for people with basic knowledge about RealWorld Cursor Editor.
In part two the individual frames are defined. Each frame is using different values for parameters and all frames share the same light and camera setting (hence the rather long view angle tuning at the beginning).
The final step of mouse pointer creation. The raw table tennis racket cursor created in previous step is finetuned - animation speed is increased, hot spot is set and drop shadow effect is added.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades