This video describes the process for inserting a 3D animation into a video clip. The video starts by outlining several software programs you will need to complete this project. Don't worry, the presenter gives web addresses and titles for all of the programs needed. After all software is loaded, the presenter beings inserting key frames and x, y coordinates to make the 3D animation move along the correct path. Finally, after the animation path is complete, the video shows how to render the footage and then export it to an appropriate video format.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades