Roger Wam will show you how to creating a brochure in CorelDRAW graphics suite X4. Begin by changing your page to A4 and the view to landscape. Create a page frame and then divide it to thirds. Add a second page for a double sided print job. Remember to number pages. Cleaner brochures look better, don't change fonts all over page, and use color. Import your file to CorelDraw. After files are imported start laying them out on your brochure. Just by using a few simple tools you have created a brochure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades