This video demonstrates how to change the Page Settings in Microsoft Paint for you to be able to print multiple page stencils. The first step is to open your stencil drawing. Then, go to File > Page Setup. In the Page Setup dialogue box, change the Top, Left, Right, and bottom margins' value to zero (0). Under the Scaling option, select "Fit to" and change the Pages values to two (2). Under the Orientation option, select Landscape. Switch back to Portrait and adjust the Pages values to three (3). Repeat these steps until you reach the value of four (4). Select Landscape and change the values to four(4) and three (3) respectively. Finally, switch back to Portrait and click OK. Preview all the pages you wish to print through accessing File > Print Preview. Once you're satisfied with the way it looks, select Print Page. Your stencil will now be printed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades