This web design tutorial is for newcomers to the Xara Web Designer software. In this web design tutorial, you will learn how to open a new document and save it using save as and save option.
This Xara Web Designer 7 Premium tutorial also covers in-depth the reasoning behind save methods. It will show you the basic principle of saving and protecting your web design work. We will look at the dialogue menu and identify the important parts you should be familiar with to save your web design work.
Although this stuff is considered simple to longtime PC users, it's usually an area that people struggle with comprehending, so I think this is a good guide for everyone.
- Open Xara Web Designer.
- Go to your menu in upper left hand corner of screen and click File and it will bring up a menu that will show all of your save options.
- Follow the recommend saving procedures presented throughout the video tutorial.
- Get ready for the next tutorial because we will start getting into how to use the tools bar in Xara Web Designer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades