In this video the instructor shows how to create and mount ISO's using Ultra ISO. You can user daemon tools to work with ISOs but this video shows you an alternative to it. Download the Ultra ISO software and install it. After installing it run the program. In the tool bar select the Tools button and in the drop down box you can select the various option like create a new image, mount an image to a drive or convert images between formats. Select the mount option and it prompts for the file. Browse and select the file that you want and select OK. This loads the ISO file on the virtual drive. This video shows how to create and mount ISO using Ultra ISO.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades