ISO recorder is a freely downloadable software that can be used to create ISO images of CD's DVD's. The very format of these images allows for easy replication, storage and virtual mounting using appropriate software. As explained in the video, the procedure to create an image can be simply described as follows: Right click the required disc, select the appropriate "create image" option, select the target folder and burn the disc image. Another software - MagicISO can a used to mount the images burned earlier onto a Virtual CD/DVD drive. This method eliminates the need to physically insert media into the drive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades