This modo 301 tutorial gives a quick and easy method for correcting perspective distortion in order to create visually pleasing lines for architectural rendering. By removing rotation from the camera and adjusting Film Fit you can remove converging vertical lines in your renders. It's easy to correct perspective distortion in modo 301 with the help of this tutorial. Part two will build on part one by showing you how to abuse the knowledge you just learned and warp perspective!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades