In this video tutorial you will learn about a very powerful feature in Houdini called Copy Stamping.
This is a very simple introduction to how a stamp function is defined in a copy sop. We then generate a series of stamp functions applied to a box, copied to a stationary grid and to a particle system as well. Copy stamping allows you to control methods of copying multiple objects or values to other objects or values easily within Houdini 9 saving you from wasting time on repetitive tasks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades