In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to copy DVD videos with DVD Shrink. This task is very fast, simple and easy to do. Begin by opening the DVD Shrink program and make sure that you have inserted the DVD into the disc drive. Now click on Open Disc and select the DVD drive from the drop-down menu. Click OK. The program will begin to analyze the DVD. When finished, click on Full Disc, select a folder destination and click OK. Now wait for the DVD to finish encrypting. This video will benefit those viewers who have a DVD, and would like to learn how to copy it onto the computer for easy access or video editing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades