This video shows you how to copy a DVD to a Mac using a free application called Handbrake. Open the Handbrake window, select the DVD you want to copy from where it's listed on the side, and click open to start scanning. After the scanning is done, a window will come up where you can choose which file on the DVD you want to copy. If you're copying a movie, it's usually the largest file. Choose what type of file you want to convert it to, and it will start copying. If the DVD is encrypted, you will have to download an application called VLC. Following these instructions will make it easy to copy DVDs to your Mac.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades