In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to copy or backup a DVD disc on a PC with Nero Express. Begin by opening the program and select Backup from the menu. Make sure that the disc is set to DVD and select Copy DVD. Now select the Source Drive, Destination Drive, Writing speed, Number of copies and the Image file. Click on Copy and wait for it to finish copying to the DVD. Now insert the disc into the disc drive and wait for it to finish burning. This video will benefit those viewers who need to copy or backup a movie or files on a DVD, and would like to learn how to do so using Nero Express.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades