In this tutorial, we learn how to convert a word file into a PDF file. First, open up your file and then minimize this screen. After this, open up Google and type in "Cutepdf". When you find this, go to the website and download then install this software. This will convert your files into a PDF like you are sending it to a printer. Now, open your word file back up and go down to the print option. Press print, and choose the CutePDF writer, then click "ok". Now, you will save your PDF file, then choose where you want to save it and click "save". In a few moments, your new file will appear in the spot you saved it to, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades