When you upload your videos onto YouTube, you will need to have your video in wide screen format, if you want to avoid having black bars on either side of your video. In order to do that, with Sony Movie Studio, you will need to go to "project". Click on "properties". Next, change the properties to correlate with widescreen format. You can save a template for this, in order to avoid having to manually enter the changes each time. Your properties should be changed to the following: "widescreen HQ for YouTube, 640 width, 360 height, 30 frame rate, progressive scan field order, and a 1.0000 pixel aspect ratio. Next, go to your video. Click on the pan/crop icon. The "event pan/crop " window will pop up. Right click and select match output aspect. This will change your video to match the new properties that you just input. You will need to do this for each clip. On custom template, you should have 2.5 high-speed Internet. Next, save it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades