If you want to convert video files to DVD format using DVD flick you first want to go to www.dvdflick.net. Go here and download the program DVD flick. You will also want a program that allows your to burn DVDs. You should first open up DVD flick. So, go to open and choose the files you want and drag them onto the screen. They should then appear on DVD flick and they will be compressed. You should try to keep the files you add under 3 hours of video. This will keep the quality good. Now you should save the files at My Documents. Now, click on create DVD. You should click process priority high and click when done 'shut down'. Once this has finished processing, open the folder where the file is and you will see Audio TS and Video TS. Now, open up Nero or your burning program you use. Click on DVD and click DVD-video and change your settings for the DVD. Now all you have to do is drag your files over to Nero. Now, just click 'burn', choose your options, and then burn your DVD!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades