This video tutorial is in the Software category which will show you how to convert a video file to play on your iPod with Super. A video file to play on iPod, it has to be MP4. Any other type of video extension will not work on iPod. So you will need to convert other video files in to MP4. For this you will need software that is free and it is called super. You can do a Google search for 'super software', download and open it. You can use this software to convert a lot of files. The output container has to be the extension that you want the file to be converted to. In this case you choose MP4. Then do the other settings as shown in the video, drag and drop the file and click 'encode'. And the file will be converted to MP4. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades