In this video from Act2Scene5 we learn how to convert movie files to DVD player playable video using ConvertXtoDVD. All you have to do is take a movie file and drag it into the interface. The program will import it into the program. Once it's in the application, you have several options you can do. You can change the name of the DVD so you can name it. You can also set the DVD to auto start. You can use loop playback where the video will restart after watching it through. Another option is to play multiple files one after another. Skip root menu will skip the menu. Other settings you can choose are setting your burn speed. It's highly recommended you leave it at the default setting. With your DVD in there, all you need to do is convert your DVD and it will burn onto the blank DVD. You will actually get a preview of what your menu will look like and then it will burn your movie file. When it finishes, it will say Operation Complete. Click OK, and your copied DVD will eject.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades