In this how to video, you will learn how to convert a flash video to an AVI file. First, download the Pazera Converter program. Open the program. At the left hand corner, click add files and find your flv file. Next, select and open it. Once it is imported, go to output directory and choose which folder you want the new file to be placed. Go to output file format and click AVI. You can also choose MPG instead if you want. Now click the convert button at the top. You will see a progress bar. Once it is finished, the file is finished converting. Navigate to the output folder you chose and check to see that the new AVI file is there.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades