This Software video tutorial shows how to convert color images to black and white in Aperture. Scott Bourne presents this video. Open up 'aperture' program and select a color photo that you want to convert to black and white. Now move from the 'projects' page to the 'adjustments' page by clicking on it. Then click on the '+' sign and select 'Monochrome Mixer'. When you do this, the picture instantly turns to black and white. It's as simple and easy as that. For editing the picture further, on the left hand bottom corner, you will find the 'monochrome mixer'. Use the sliders or preset filters for further effects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades