In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to copy DVD9 movies to DVD5 on a Mac computer. Users will need to download the DVD Copy Pro program from the link provided in the video description. Once downloaded and installed open the program and insert the DVD into the computer drive. Then check "D9 to D5 compression" and select .DVD media under Output Options. When finished, click on Start and wait for the program to finish copying. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer, and would like to learn how to copy a DVD9 onto their computer for easy access for video editing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades