In this how to video, you will learn how to convert an AVI file to a DVD with Xilisoft. First, you will need to download the Xilisoft AVI to DVD Converter. Next, click the add video files icon on the left and select the AVI file that you want to convert. Select it and click open. Next, change the destination so that it is saved as an ISO file. Enter the new name of the file and click save. Click start burn on the right side. Now your AVI will be converted to DVD format. Once it is finished, you are ready to burn the ISO on to a DVD.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades