This how to video shows you how to configure Microsoft Outlook 2003 to access an exchange server. This is useful if you want to use the program with an exchange server and do not know how. First, open up Microsoft Outlook 2003 on your computer. On startup, click next and yes. Select Microsoft Exchange server and click next. Uncheck use cached exchange mode and enter the server name. Enter your user name in the correct form and click check name. It will not be filled in. Click next and then select finish. Microsoft Outlook 2003 now has access to an exchange server. This video shows how easy this process is to perform.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades