In this video, we learn how to compress multiple files with WinRaR. First, select the files that you want to compress, then right click on them and click add to archive. After this, write the name for your files and press OK. Now, WinRaR will automatically start. When it's finished loading, you will see your new file that has all your files compress into it. When you open this file up, your other files will be inside. You can do this for several files or just do one, depending on how many you need to compress. This is a quick method and only takes a few minutes to do!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades