In this tutorial, we learn how to change your logo image in Joomla (1.5). First, clear out the cache on your web browser and load your logo onto Joomla. Now, open up the CSS file of your logo, and you will be able to see the template information listed. Change the font size or color, depending on what you want it to look like. After this, save this as a new file, then refresh your page to make sure your logo looks different on your website. When you are done, your new logo will appear and you will be able to change the dimensions of your logo at any time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades